Toronto, Durham and GTA
I love everything about food – the smells, the flavours, the tastes, the texture and colours and mainly combining the raw essence of ingredients and putting it together, creating an explosion of tastes on one’s palate. As my motto states its Culinary Simplicity with a Twist. Food is the hub of all things, food is what makes people happy, and it is what brings people together.
La-toya Fagon – Executive Chef and Owner
Twist Hours Of Operation
Hours under COVID-19
Wednesday – Saturday: 12:00pm – 5:00pm
Pick-up till 6:00pm, curb-side only.
Tuesday – Saturday: 11:00 am – 7:00 pm (kitchen closes at 6)
Sunday – Monday: Closed for private events
Contact us to host your event at Twist!
“Awesome place to grab a bite. Call ahead or follow them on social media. Well worth the trip. Really nice owner and great staff.”Arthur H.Google Local Guide
“Fantastic service from start to finish and very accommodating to dietary needs! Delicious food and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend.”Sara P.Customer
“You have to eat here. Amazing food and truly made with love. And the owner is incredibly sweet and friendly.”Shelina S.Customer
“I ordered lunch from there today, the Jerk Chicken was amazing. The service is amazing as well.”Sarah O.Google Local Guide
“I ordered food from Twist Catering and it was amazing. I loved that they offered different cuisines, so it was accommodating to all my guests, they even accommodated for my vegan guests. Excellent food, excellent service, excellent catering company!”Judith C.Customer
Just a few of our highlights...
- City Moguls 2019 Top entrepreneur
- 2019 Celebrity Judge PEI International Shellfish Festival
- Only women-owned hospitality partner providing all the catering for the media, filmmakers lounge, board of directions cocktail reception and rising stars during TIFF 2019
- TRNTO recognized as TOP Chef and food future is Female
- Restaurants Canada Ambassador
- Personal Chef to the Toronto Raptors 2019 Champions
- Savour – Private TIFF party, curator and executive chef
- Guest Executive Chef for Eat to The Beat Toronto
- Celebrity Chef for The Royal Agriculture Winter Fair
- Brand Ambassador for Grace Foods
- Restaurants Canada show 2020 Curator and lead catering chef for the show
From catering to classes to hosting, Twist connects people through food
At Twist, we are in the business of bringing people joy through food. Twist has catered Toronto’s biggest events, provided chef services to top athletes, and taught generations of people to cook.